Our goal is customer satisfaction. Whether it is a stain removal, a redo, or a claim, we place customer’s interest and satisfaction before ours. We know that we can only survive in this business if we have repeat customers.
Some Dry Cleaning Facts and Tips:
- Dry cleaning is the same process as laundry except that the solvent that is used to wash dry cleaning garments has no water. That is why it is called dry cleaning.
- Stains tend to cause damage to garments if they are not treated as early as possible
- It is best to let the dry cleaner work on the stain, than use home remedies
- Always use a shoulder guard when storing sweaters, blouses, and jackets for a long period of time
- Buy a sweater brick and remove fuzz from sweaters. They will look a lot better
- Buy a collar extender if that dress shirt is getting too hard to button
- Buy a Grand Cleaners Gift Card and save 10% on your cleaning